subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Random Photo Night

Took six of my students on a field trip to a clinic this week. They seemed to really like it.... it went smoothly- except for two of them getting caught texting ..... but really, could have been worse right? Really overall- so proud of them.
Maddy and Ellie are coming up to the "early withdrawal" date at school. What this means is students can leave after May 20th and not be penalized grade-wise. So what it really means is the teachers basically close out their grade books May 20th, so everything after that is gravy. Cruising right on in to the end of the school year......
Its fire-tree season again. These are the trees I told you about that look half dead for the rest of the year, but suddenly come to life in a big way. Neat to see them all over base. This also means that it is the season for the black birds to start "swooping". So funny to see huge black birds attacking the heads of runners going down the road...... its funny cause its not me! Wish I could get a video of it to show you.... maybe I'll follow Kevin on a run so I can tape him getting swooped :)
Met up with my friend Terri tonight for some Mexican food.... mmmm!
She will be leaving for a trip soon, then I will be leaving island- so between our two busy lives might only get to hang out with her a couple more times..... yup, things are definitely winding down around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment