subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, May 16, 2011

I figure I'm due....


Yes, a speeding ticket.
Here's the thing..... Guam's speed limit is 35 mph- for my Canadian people that is 56 kmh.
So two years of being expected to ALWAYS drive 35 mph is too much to expect from one person! In some places its even 25 mph!
I prefer to travel at a comfortable 50 mph pace (with the occasional 55 slipped in). Its far less painful than crawling along at 35- plus it gets me where I am going faster :)

Therefore if we travel the main road six times a week, for two years, 30 min each way, at 50 mph- doing the math says ...... I was due for a ticket.

1 comment:

  1. well..........you almost made it off the island. Hopefully you can just pay it and not have to go to court....... knowing Guam - your court date will be July something.

    I'll let you know after MY court date this Friday how it all rolls. :P

    ReplyDelete