subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another day.....

... another sunset.
Love the view out back of our church. The ocean goes on for miles.... literally!

Starting to countdown the days till I am done school.
I am really liking the idea of being done, but I have some trepidation on how I will be leaving my students. I don't think its like regular teaching jobs..... I am sure when Micki has students move on from her, she most of the time has confidence that they will go on to bigger and better things. I don't have that same confidence for my guys- I do worry about where they are headed... or who will be teaching them next year, if anyone.

Speaking along the lines of moving on.... Kevin and I are working on dates for packing out, shipping the car, going home.
Exact dates TBA! But be assured, definitely closing in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment