subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Its Official.


Well, there it is, the girls are officially on the Guam Tsunami Swim Team....at least I hope they are... I only understood 1/3 of what was said to me by the Japanese coach and Japanese board member- but after they stopped talking they handed over the t-shirts. I am assuming that means they are on the team.
Really glad for them to be settled to a new team. Its funny but I think its really going to work out well- they don't understand their coaches so well, its a pool that is 3 feet deep, 15 meters long and has 60 kids swimming in it at one time... its seriously chaotic- but so cool for them to be mixed in with all the different cultures, and they really seem to be enjoying it. Nice to be settling in.
I only wish I knew what the back of their Tsunami shirts say-hope its nothing offensive?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't tsunami a strange name for a swim team? Congratulations to the girls!!! I am sure they will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete